Friday, February 8, 2008

08.02.08 - Family Visit


Ydae, i slpt so long.
was very tired lo..
woke up at 2.30++
should change this bad habit though..
haha..
was awaken by my sis who threaten me
to get me awake
she succeeded though..
haha...
packed everything
last min cleaning up
before my ah ma and families come over
once in a year they come over to my house
other festivals,
we go to their's
haha...
they reach here around 5 i guess
ah ma sat on the sofa chair that we juz bought
she told my uncle
"This one good, can buy!"
haha..
comfortable i guess
ate dinner with they..
but had to wait for the 2nd rice cooking
then can eat..
haha..
nice~
and meanwhile,
took care of my little cousins brendan and nicole
they walked the house to get things to play,
even my handtorch was played.
haha... look below at the picture
he's making his own shadow after i taught him how..
and he purposely took the pose himself de..
haha..


A little quote from me

Living
it isnt just about yourself
its about everyone around you
=)

No comments: