Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai!! =)

Here to wish all a Happy happy new year!
da jia yao kai xin o!
hong bao duoduo dada!
hope you guys have a good year ahead in all aspects!
today went to my first home!
as in
my real first home leh..
not my mum's stomach..
haha..
cold joke..
then saw many things that brought back memories
=)
the house i lived half my life in(till now)


my pull up bar when i was young~

I used to push myself up my sticking both legs
onto the blue sides of the wall
then try to touch the top
and most importantly
the sweet behind the wall
hahaha


The corridor that i used to cycle with my malay friend
noisy soccer games
batman vs an army
badminton
guns


the tree that saw me grew outside the windows
this tree was with me till i left the house
and its still standing tall and strong!


My blanket in the past!
Alphabets, weird alien languages and pics


the giggantic mirror i had since young
haha.. used to hide things in here
you know~
secret hiding place
hoho..


My favourite cup!
from young i used to drink from this cup
it had a duck imprint on it de..
but it faded away le..
and it's supposed to have a transparent cap!
=)


My mummy's favourite
Xue Di Zi
she sae that today over the lunch
again
as usual
i laugh at her..
hahahaa..

haha..
this are the things at my amk home!
my childhood memories..
i remembered everything!
haha..

haolah.. wrap up abit!
happy New Year!!!=)
may all have a great year ahead!

A Little quote from me

Cherish everything
good or bad
past or present
happy or sad
thats what cherish is about

No comments: