Sunday, February 3, 2008

My memories

My Memories

This was last year's them of the 13th AGM
'Metamorphosis'
This year's theme
"A New Beginning"
Time waits for no one~
jiayou all~~~
=)


This is my bean sprout.. it really sprouted leh.. hahahaha...
It grew so fast! above the mouth of the cup already eh..

=)

a beauty! ahhahah...
=))))


good thing not as short as me..
hoho.. im not that short anyway.. ahhaa..
i can be a farmer. hahahahaha...
2 days after AGM..
i guess many have the same mood as me bah..
i dun wan to leave!
but haha.. we all do hafto grow up in some point in time..
we'll be back!!!
i miss OB and the everyone that is there!
hope to meet up soon enuff!!!!!
hahahaha... and something for u ppl to haha about...
todae im taught this by a lecturer who talks from the ppt slides.. so boring...
"If your company buys a machine, the machine can be moved to ur company"
haa.. and another is this..
"Just do it"
"Do not criticize"
"Do not compare"
haha.. the just do it was on the top but we were also taught not to do the below..
so what do we learn and do in the industry.. haha..
i think i'll give the lecturer a D grade if i were to review him.. haha...
but the good thing is..
he ended 1hr in a 2hr session..
quite amazed because the time and his toking speed dont tally...
hahahaha...
smile ppl! ok?
tag me if u smile~~~
=P
A little quote
Work hard with all you have
towards all the things that you do
and in all that you do
Believe that you can succeed
and indeed you will
I believe
=)
To Lok Ping
happy bdae to you!
=)
may you succeed in all that you do
thx for everything that u taught me
and the different advices that was given
appreciated greatly!
=)
shall post soon on Alpha ppl!
haha..
best wishes my friend!

No comments: